The mission statement for the College of Education and Human Development promises that we will:
- Advance knowledge and develops solutions to the problems that face our schools and the challenges encountered by children, adults and families and the communities in which they live;
- Prepare leaders in education and human services through programs of superior quality; and
- Serve the citizens of Delaware, the nation and the world through the application of rigorous, interdisciplinary research that addresses critical social needs of our time.
We distribute an e-newsletter promoting our research and sharing the applicable solutions we have identified. If you would like to receive this newsletter, please email email@example.com.
- October 2016 – Video profile of S. Amendum, literacy
- September 2016 – New faculty
- April 2016 – Reading and Math instruction
- March 2016 – Graduate Education Program ranked #35
- January 2016 – CEHD Year in Review video
- October 2015 – Teacher Preparation/Early Childhood
- September 2015 – Q&A with our new dean